Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby Garner







Baby Garner arrived on dec. 11. It is the first time i have been able to make it to a grandchild's birth before they popped out. Holder, Sims and Tripp and were all cleaned up and wrapped in blankets before i got to see them. This time it was a little different...no one was in a hurry so I made it down in plenty of time. I even stayed in the delivery room and witnessed the whole (words can't describe it) thing. I thought for a while I was going to have to deliver the baby myself. They checked allison and said it was time to push but when they pulled back the sheets there was a little surprise waiting. The nurse had an almost panicked look when she asked that the doctor come alittle faster. They even told allison not to laugh again much less push. I guess I didn't know you could have a baby without pushing....oh well it was fast and furious and they both did great. Adam and I just stood close to the wall and waited for the time we could snap some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Connie, first of all I miss you! Next, Sims looks just like Holder in that picture of her with Allison! Next Allison is beautiful after having a baby...is that what an epidural does for you...sign me up:) I think your growing family is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete