Saturday, November 17, 2012

Me, Worry?!?!?!

For somebody that never worries, it was certainly a shock to find out that I have a small ulcer...not sure if worry causes this but I have always heard that it does...my blood pressure, cholesterol, heart rate are all fine but according to an endoscopy, I have a small ulcer and need to take a little medicine...no mention of watching what I eat or taking it easy...they also took a biopsy of a couple of things and are testing for that h-pylori/bacteria???...it seems most people have it or maybe they just put everybody on antibiotics just to be safe....The actual procedure was easy...much less crazy than the eye surgeries and a lot quicker to boot... a girl from high school was the nurse and she was also a nurse when my 2nd child was born...now I am just waiting for a colonoscopy since my doctor said I was a little late on getting this done...not sure about this ulcer stuff...just hope the meds make me feel a little better...

No comments:

Post a Comment