Thursday, July 9, 2009

kilzed




I decided to go back to the school today and take a few(yeah right) more boxes of school junk. Hubby was working out of town so i had no schedule for the day but had planned to only work until 11:00. well, I watched Jeopardy at school, ate some lunch and attempted some painting...everything that i have is so old that it has oil based paint on it and i needed some primer...i decided to call it quits and headed home but made a u-turn at kfc and headed to walmart...got some KILZ...this stuff is named correctly...it will kill a person , if not by fumes, then by all the work of putting it on and then painting 1-2 coats of the real paint....i only primed 2 bookshelves at school but have primed 4 more tonight...after 12 years of scavenging for stuff, moving classrooms 5 times in 12 years, and just making do, I decided to try and color coordinate some things...i will keep you posted as to how long this continues...I always have good intentions but seem to get rushed and just throw things together....

4 comments:

  1. don't work to hard on your classroom...we have a house to pack and unpack....

    ReplyDelete
  2. susan did not post that comment...i don't know how her name was attached to my comment...weird...i haven't figured this commmenting down

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have gotten on the cordinating color band wagon. It will make you happy I feel sure. I also like that through paint donation we might have the same scheme. I remember when Coach Linder delievered my black cabinet and I was like that doesn't go with my color scheme I don't want it. No telling what he thought about me. Ha Fun TIMES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I blogged you to remind you to remind me on my other blog that I needed to email you those pictures...you forgot to text and remind me to remind you on your blog...gah...goo thing I have a great memory.

    ReplyDelete