Saturday, July 25, 2009

too little time







It seems like the days are just rushing by and things are not getting done around here...my new machine has been idle for several days but my friend Felicia came by with a small project and i fired it up....needless to say with both kids here it gets a little hectic. They wait until I am busy to decide they need something...getting sims some apple juice sounds like it should include a 911 call. she is always "bery" thirsty and needs it right now....Holder is pretty content to watch cartoons, play the computer games and play his Wii. Only when he needs a snack does he ever say very much. they have both enjoyed swimming and just relaxing. We don't have a real schedule when they are here and with Den Den gone to Al for two days we just took it easy...real easy....that is until I decided to complete my teacher of distinction paperwork. I have been nominated before but just never had the time to work on the paperwork...It is a lot more work than i thought it would be and with the two little ones coming in and out wanting things who knows how it turned out. Felicia helped when she came by. She kept them at bay while i typed, gave me advice on how to "beef" up my writings, and wrote me a very sweet letter of support.



My sister Kelly from FLorida and my niece anna blair from arkansas came by for a visit too. We swam and ate lunch and then they headed back to cotton plant. Did I mention that they also brought by two walmart bags of peas...just what i needed with my nerves frazzled by writing and thinking....the peas went quicker than I thought and we all watched a movie while I shelled. Sims wanted to be a helper so she put the empty hulls in the trash...only once did she get confused and put the full peas in the trash...maybe that is why it went quicker. Their mom went to the doctor and found out she is having a boy. Lots of new babies in the family for Christmas....Jennifer and Stacy both had girls and Lanna just had a baby boy. Morgan should be having a baby in september...and then the Buse boy and the Jones boy...The kids were wanting a sister...if you go to Lime-A-Beans you can read felicias take on the names....anyway, the kids rode down to the Neshoba county fair with Cindy F. and Kathy Wallace...can't wait to hear about their trip. The Jones family will be moving mid-week and I have a flex day next week, need to set up my classroom and the butterbeans will be in as well as that killer corn...too little time!!!! (i stole the pictures from Lime-A- Beans...)

No comments:

Post a Comment