Thursday, June 18, 2009

crazy camera

I have been charging my camera for 24 hours and was ready to show some pictures of the things i have made this summer but the crazy thing will NOT work...just when I am ready to blog and get with the rest of the world with technology....oh well, i guess i will just have to lay by the pool and think of something else to do...this morning i finished up 2 monogrammed towels for a girl in ripley and a burp pad, bib, and ole miss (baby)panties for a lady from my church. i still have my eye on the PR 620 but get a little anxious when i think about being married to it...the sale goes off on Monday...$6,899.00 plus tax...with a $620 rebate and a $620 shopping spree at heirlooms...How much embroidery would a girl have to do to feel like she needs one??? ANY COMMENTS

2 comments:

  1. you definitely need one! i am sure you can get your $$$ out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with 2 more grandbabies on the way!! you need to get it for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete