Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It is HOT







I barely went outside yesterday...too hot to swim (i never thought i would say that). Really and truly I decided to try my new machine out and had to gather a few supplies...after several failed attempts at downloading and saving files and that kind of stuff we finally got started (cindy came by for a lesson). we made two cute USA t shirts for the kiddos...and a bath mat for me...Cindy brought her "fastframes" for me to try too. They are probably the best thing to get for embroidery....they hook on with one small screw and you can get purses, shirts, stockings, etc in the hoop with no problem. of course they are extra...but well worth it. I am trying to get my sewing stuff organized and in one central location. did i mention that it is HOT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you're so good I've been meaning to make forth of july stuff for ages (I bought all the stuff) and now it's almost here with nothing done!

    ReplyDelete