Friday, June 19, 2009

John John Time







I had a few minutes to sew when school ended so I decided to make some JohnJohns for whomever in the family had a boy...well it turns out that D-ray and ashley are having a boy. I also bought some blue blankets the same day that they found out...what a coincidence....(but since my daughter and sister are both pregnant too I decided that at least one blue blanket would be given away). The fish on the blue john john and the frog on the khaki johnjohn were freebies from bunnycup.com. The green jj will get a monogram when they pick a name.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that little green frog is about the cutest little applique embroidery designs I've ever seen. I wish I was going to get pregnant sometime soon so that I could dress my kids in cute little JohnJohns like that.

    ReplyDelete