Friday, June 19, 2009

something for me




I never sew much for myself but decided to copy some flip flops that I saw that a friend had...they were sooo cute....just a covered button with the metal snipped off the back and a piece of sticky back velcro...you could also sew the button on some cute ribbons and attach to some $1.00 flip flops too. I had some purse handles that I got half price at Hancocks and decided to try a purse...it was quick and easy...i looked it up on the internet but you can design your own pattern...just a rectangle...didn't line it and sewed the casing on the machine with the handles inside....quick and easy....just the way I like it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics. Since you told me about it I have been trying to picture what you were talking about. Very Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley made one for a b day gift maybe she will post a picture.

    ReplyDelete