Monday, June 22, 2009

curriculum mapping

Today was my first flex day of the summer...8:30-3:30 talking about each nine weeks and what we will study...it has to be included in the curriculum for the state and tpsd and not overlap with any other grade level... The 3 things we have to keep in mind...written, taught and tested....Not one time today did anyone mention FUN...The group seems very ecclectic...and by the way I think I am the oldest teacher in the school...This should be an interesting year.

2 comments:

  1. I have I told you how pumped up I am that you have a blog. I feel like I get to see you again. Yay Yay Yay. I want to come see your new machine. Call me when you get out of flex day hell.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm... older means wiser and you will get to do whatever you want because of it
    ;)

    ReplyDelete